Safety is our first priority
During this current time of COVID-19, Agatinas has kept their doors open with adjusted hours of operation. We are now offering Dine-in seating with a hour and a half limit on all reservations. We have limited the number of seats in our restaurant to practice social distancing. Currently, there is no bar service, however, we will serve drinks to the table. A mask is required until you are seated at your table. We thank you for all your support during this and look forward to serving you. Agatinas Family and staff.
- Masks are required at all times unless seated at the table
- Tables will have a 10 person max
- All tables are sanitized after each seating
- Menus are sanitized after each use
- All staff are required to have their temperature taken
- During this time, we are not allowing any outside food/liquor to be brought in (cakes, cupcakes, etc)
- Dine-In seating with a 90 minute time limit on all reservations
- Reservations are now taken Monday-Saturday, we will do our best to accommodate any walk-ins
- We can now take reservations for small parties of up to 50 people (Bridal Showers, Birthdays, Graduations, Bereavements, etc)
- Pick up will be offered Monday through Saturday. Catering is also still available. As always our homemade soups, salad dressings, and our variety of sauces are available for purchase. Order off of our nightly dinner menu or ask about our family style options that we now have available to go.
We thank you for all your support during this uncertain time and look forward to serving you.
Agatinas Family and staff.